Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 11 January 2014

Brown paper

Some time ago a good friend gave me a couple of copies of a photo he had taken.  One was black and white and one was colour.  Both the same picture though.  I had them mounted and framed  and they look fabulous.   What I am getting around to saying in a very long winded way is that they came back wrapped in a huge sheet of brown paper.  Well Tony is off to the footy over in Manchester (excuse me while I yawn in a bored manner)  :-)  and that gives me an afternoon to fill with crafting. I will be running a craft session locally in Feb and one of the things that the kids will be making are butterflies from snips and scraps of paper.   I have made this one as a demo model and will leave it up to the kids how they choose to decorate it.  The mums and dad will be learning how to make the bodies and to cut the wings so that they can make more at home. The only tools for this one is a pair of scissors and some white glue.








No comments:

Post a Comment