Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 4 November 2013

Cardboard boxes

Well a girl has to do what a girl has to do when she is faced with a pile of cardboard boxes and packaging .Well she has to go out into her craftroom and play for hours with her Bigshot machine.  How on earth did we crafters survive without one of these machines. These reindeer and birds will look stunning just as they are in a 'natural' style setting. But how nice will they look if painted with acrylic paint and dusted with glitter. I cut two deer for each one and then glued and embossed them to add strength.  Three layers would make them even stronger but I have run out of cardboard until Amazon delivers me some more books  :-)


1 comment:

  1. precisely. He would love to have a red glittery nose

    ReplyDelete