Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Peacock Drusy cabochon

I have had this beautiful stone in my stash for about three years now.  Tony bought it for me one Christmas and I kept taking it out, sighing over the beauty of it and then putting it back.   Last night was the moment of no going back as I sifted through some of my beadie stash to find the perfect beads to team it with.  The photo as ever just does not do it justice as the colours in both the stone and the beads are incredible 

The two separate components
The finished piece

The beaded back for the cabochon

Side view

2 comments:

  1. Made my heart sing with joy. Your beading has perfectly complimented the beautiful stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The sead beads are in fact a lot closer to the colours in the stone than the camera has picked up.

    ReplyDelete