Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 27 June 2013

The rainbow coloured sheep

Here in the wild North East of England we have fields full of rainbow coloured sheep.  Their fleeces are beautifully coloured and often stripes of many different colours............... And if you believe that you will believe anything :-). Actually I have been playing with the fleece that I dyed the other day. I am planning to spin a big multi coloured ball of wool which i will knit. Spinning it myself is proving to be a great way to get a multi coloured ball of wool with no join marks.  I am hoping to spin enough to make a bag which I will then felt.  Not enough hours in the day lately.  I am off to work soon and i think it could be a little bit of housework when i get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment