Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Biscornu and a Lucet

What????? hey???? Now come on, don't be throwing those words at me without telling me a little bit about it I hear you thinking  (oh yes i do).
Well I was chatting on facebook last night and Anona asked me if I had tried either of them.Well as I had never heard of either of them I straight away contacted my mate 'google' to see what he could tell me.  Wow oh joyous wow, such wonders I found there.  Look them up yourself cos i am not telling you how to make one. Go on you might need the practice at searching WWW land.  Buuuuuuuuuttttttt having seen what they are i will be making both over the next few days.  As soon as I saw the lucet I went and got my corn on the cob holder to have a go. IT WORKED but of course being a wood carver I want to make a really beautiful one to keep forever so watch this space as that will be my next project. In fact I may even put my current project to one side and make a start on a lucet.  And as for the Biscornu! well the possibilities are endless and if I make a really small one it wouldn't take more than an evening or two. ANONA you have a lot to aswer for.  I haven't enough hours in the day as it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, have come over from DC to join your blog . Thanks for all your inspiration X Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am only here to serve oh very talented one and I know you only need the slightest push to get you going. apart from that like the rest of us you can resist anything except temptation. Anona

    ReplyDelete