Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 1 April 2013

my little yellow craft room

Or at least it will be once we have finished.  I thought I might share with you the pictures so far as we turn the workshop into a craft room for me to knit and sew and enjoy all my lovely hobbies.  Well not all of them as I will have to go into the garage if i want to do a bit if turning or carving.  Dusty crafts are banned.  :-)


As you can see it is full of junk

Well we have made a good start


Still plenty more to move

The bare bones

Wait till you see my lovely curtain poles. But not just yet  :-)


 
This will be my sewing table when it is all lovely and clean


First coat of paint

Still not ready for those lovely curtain poles. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'm so envious! It has great potential, Cherie. I can't wait to see it finished. I'm sure you'll make it into a lovely crafting haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah. Tis 6.45 and I can't wait to go and give it a second coat of paint. I am such an early bird that I know I will be out there before everyone else is awake once it is all finished.

      Delete