Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Jumper bling

Well what a lovely craft session we had today. The girls made the most delicious spicy parsnip soup. They also made dark chocolate peppermint bark and some utterly yummy sweet mincemeat biscuits.  I took a copy of the biscuit recipe so that I can make some at the weekend.

After lunch we settled down for an afternoon of crafting.  I showed the ladies how to make these lovely 'jumper bling'.   We have all decided that we are going to wear a Christmas Jumper when we go out for our work Christmas lunch next week.  Just in case people in the office don't have a Christmas jumper I plan to make a whole pile of these so that they can pin them on.  No one will escape wearing  a Christmas jumper if I have my own way.




No comments:

Post a Comment