Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Woven paper basket

Well I have now discovered the art of basket weaving.  When I say basket weaving I have to be honest here and say that actually what I wove was old newspapers.  I made the mistake of using matt emulsion to paint the first one that I made. It was a bit of a disaster as the paint looks awful.  I will have to look in the loft and find my acrylic paints and see if I can make a better job.  Speaking of lofts! I have sorted out a bag full of teddy bears and soft toys to give to my friend Margaret for her church Christmas Fayre.  I am ashamed to admit that it is a bit of a wrench to let them go. I have kept a couple back (more than a couple to be honest) but I know that the children who get them in the end will love them. Most of these bears and things are 'as new'.  Tony and Alexander are banned from buying soft toys as they take up a such lot of room on my bed and only end up in the loft.


No comments:

Post a Comment