Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sunday catchup

My delightful son forgot to switch off his alarm clock so I was woken at 6:45 this morning.  I usually wake much earlier than this but am finding that because of the darker mornings I need more sleep.  I also went to bed later than usual last night as Tony went to Manchester to watch his favourite team.  I waited up for him to come home and it was way past eleven when I eventually got to bed. Alexander's alarm makes the most horrible noise and once I am awake I am usually unable to go back to sleep so there wasn't much point going back to bed.
I did though have a lovely afternoon yesterday crafting with my friend Lynne and then when she left I spent the whole evening working on my 'pop tab' bag.   It is coming along nicely now.  I have unfortunately run out of tabs of a particular shape. I have a box full of assorted pop tabs but have used up all the 'rounded' ones.  I shall put out a request at the local wood turners club and ask if everyone can collect the ring pulls off the drink cans for me. As soon as my bag is finished I will post a picture here on my blog.

I also picked up a pack of large 'flock' covered spiders.  75p for three in Home Bargains.    I glued a brooch back on using strong glue  and doesn't it make a fab brooch :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment