Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Quilling

Well what rotten weather we are having.  I chose a great week to be off work, especially as the trains aren't running so I would have had to catch a bus.

I have  been spending my time in between painting and decorating catching up on some of the crafts that have been neglected lately.  I managed to get my quilt sandwiched and quilted.  Now it only needs the binding and it will be finished.  Well! when I say finished, I am actually planning to complete the remainder of the cathedral windows during the cold winter months when I can work with it covering my legs,
I have also been spending rather more time than I should 'quilling'.  It is so intricate and does take ages to complete a project but the end results are so pretty.
I finished this fan about an hour ago and am really rather pleased with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment