Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 5 July 2012

A wander around my garden

I had a really gruelling day in school today. The kids were really fantastic though and the teachers appreciative.  It does make my job worthwhile but I came home totally exhausted and had to sleep for an hour before I was fit company for anyone.  A bit of gardening soon sorted me out and I took the opportunity while the weather holds out to take a few photographs of some of the flowers in my garden.  There was a lovely big frog resting in the pond so I snapped him too.  We see about eight frogs sitting around the pond though we think that there are probably many more.  We are lucky to have newts too though we didn't think they would survive when they are competing with the goldfish.  I have noticed quite a few baby newts recently so the population doesn't seem to be affected by the fish and frogs.













No comments:

Post a Comment