Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

I have been up since ten past six. I just wish that I could sleep in but nope' I am an early riser. It is tipping down with rain and I am hosting an Easter Egg hunt this afternoon for Savannah and Ryan my two grandchildren. I spent a pleasant half hour yesterday making Easter nests from crispies and chocolate. The mini eggs are quite delicious :-). I have a bowl full of different sorts of mini eggs and chocolate bunnies to hide in the garden if the rain stops. I don't think it would be quite the same if we have to hide them indoors.
Last night I discovered Ten Minute Blocks on You Tube. Needless to say I had to make one. It is fab and I have three more sets of squares cut ready to make some more. A quilt could be made very very quickly using that method. 'Watch this space' I feel a quilt coming on. Oh and while I remember my cathedral window quilt is growing bigger by the day. I am loving doing this. It is so satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment