Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Hooked on Quilting


Well what is a girl to do???? I had an old duvet cover which was in the bag ready to send to the charity shop. It was all squares of yellow, blues and shades of turquoise. It just had to come back out of the bag and be re used. Tony bought me loads of strips of cotton fabric yesterday. I have had a lovely day sewing bits onto my quilt. The weather has been glorious so after cutting the lawn I sat outside in the sun and sewed. That is of course after I made some cakes and some crispy cakes. My menfolk will be pleased when they come home today. We have cake, and lots of it :-)

3 comments:

  1. What lovely colours! Quilts and cakes sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy
    I am continuing to add bits to my quilt. Very addictive this patchwork lark is proving to be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! I love cathedral windows!

    ReplyDelete