Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 6 February 2012

Oh those flippin plastic bottle brooches :-)



Today I had great plans to clean the house. I started out really well but then was highjacked by a gorgeous red shampoo bottle. Well what is a girl to do when such riches are within arms reach (and it was empty) . Decisions decisons, do I chuck it in the recycle bag or do I go and get the pink plastic bottle from my stash? Goes without saying really doesn't it???? I now have my eye on the gorgeous yellow bleach bottle. :-) watch this space cos a girl can never have too many plastic bottle brooches can she?????

And besides which. I have to do some more cleaning so that I can empty the bleach bottle don't I??? I reckon it is fair reward for an hour of cleaning :-)

2 comments:

  1. haha they are lovely Cherie - get scrubbing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...but who else could get the phrase " gorgeous yellow bleach bottle" fully into context?? You can see beauty in everything!

    ReplyDelete