Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Inner Tubes


I am still tryiing to think of new things for my schools day display and thought these flower bracelets would be fun for the kids to make. Well doesn't everyone have a few inner tubes hidden away ???? I guess not :-) To be honest I competely forgot I had a bagfull of inner tubes in my craft stash. I had planned a big sort out of the room this morning when I came across them, nuff said :-) How can a girl resist an old inner tube???

Tony has just headed off to Manchester for the football match and I have a lovely evening all to myself. Now what can I make???? Oh and while I remember, I finished another shawlette. This one is really pretty and in soft spring colours. I think it will be pretty with a tea shirt or broderie anglaise blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment