Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 4 February 2012

I'm a lumberjack

Today Tony and I went out and collected a whole load of wood for the log burner. It was physically quite hard but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is really satisfying to see such a huge pile in the garage. That should keep us going for a couple of weeks and the way the weather has suddenly turned really cold we might just be very glad that we did get out while it was nice. The snow has started falling lightly but we are expecting a lot more over the next week.

Paul and Andrea came over this afternoon. They are such fun to be around and always entertain us with funny tales. We were all cosy sitting around the fire talking about allotments and making meals very cheaply from good tasty ingredients.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun Cherie it's always so satisfying isn't it x

    ReplyDelete