Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 20 February 2012

Gorgeous weekend

Well the weather was fantastic and Tony and I managed to get a whole pile of logs for the woodstore. It is filling up nicely and even if the weather turns nasty we have enough to keep us going for at least a month now. We are planning to gather enough throughout the year to last us through next winter if we can. We left the log burner to burn itself out on Friday as it was so warm indoors.
I spent quite a bit of time on Saturday afternoon making some more bits and pieces for the 'Schools Day' event that MEC organise each year. I was getting a bit fed up of seeing the same tired display and thought it might be nice to introduce a few new things. I am currently collecting plastic bottles in all colours and finding more and more ways to re use them. It has been a great learning curve for me as I challenge myself to come up with new uses for throw away items.

No comments:

Post a Comment