Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Bathroom bliss

Well we have been without a bathroom for weeks now though it feels like months. Today the bath will be installed. I have said that if I have to fill it with a bucket I am taking a bath this evening. I long for a lovely soak in a bubble bath. I have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge, bubble bath, a scented candle and a nice relaxing CD all waiting for tonight. The house hasn't felt clean since I can't remember when and there is cement and plaster dust and debris under every gap and on every surface. It doesn't seem to matter how often I wipe down with a damp cloth dust settles the minute I blink ;-(

This time next week my house will be all clean and sparkling again. The plasterer is coming to plaster our bedroom ceiling on Sunday and after that I can just dust and polish till my hearts content. Then we can start to think about Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment