Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 25 July 2011

Last week of July

Where on earth has this year gone? If it goes any faster I reckon I will spin off the earth. It is the last week of July. Alexander finished college for the summer and Tony and I have just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Next week I will be ** years old. I am not that old!!!!! I couldn't possibly be :-) I really don't know where the years are going. It seems the older I get the faster time passes.
I am currently enjoying knitting and have a few new books to add to my ever growing craft library. I really shouldn't buy any more books but there are so many things I want to learn. Tony bought me a lovely willow basket on Saturday so I am planning to go up into the loft and find my yarn stash. I think the basket will look lovely when filled with balls of yarn. I have bought a couple of books with projects that use only one ball. I will enjoy knitting all these pretty little things and then my lovely friend Val can have them to sell to raise funds for her Greyhound Rescue charity Greyhounds Galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment