Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 15 July 2011

Baby fish

Today the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. It wasn't forecast to be good but I did all the laundry and it has all line dried today. I love the smell of clean laundry that has dried outdoors.
This afternoon I was able to sit and comb some of my sheep fleece outdoors with the beautiful scent of lilies all around . I love my garden and we spent a lovely evening last night trimming some of the ivy back as it has been trying very hard to take over the pergola. The gorgeous Leaping Salmon rose is full of blooms again. I do love the summer when it s warm. Tomorrow rain is forecast but I really don't mind as the garden does need a good drink. I have booked an aromatherapy massage for Tony and he will enjoy an hour of peace and quiet without me nattering on. It will be our anniversary next week so I thought it would be a treat for him to have a bit of pampering.

Every day my baby fish grow bigger and stronger. I have about 17 though it is difficult to count them as they swim so quickly. As soon as they are big enough to photograph I will put a picture here.

No comments:

Post a Comment