Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 10 June 2011

It's June already

Where on earth have the last few months gone. My garden is looking fantastic and smells divine. I will make an effort this weekend to take some photos before the roses are finished. I love to sit out on the patio in the sunshine with my latest wood carving project. I am loving this one as there is a large tree on it and I love trees.
Work is manic at the moment with so many different projects happening. We are currently organising the Middlesbrough Town Meal (google it if you are interested) and it is taking over office life for Louise. She is great at organising stuff and sooooo level headed. Definitely someone you could count on in a crisis.
Fairtrade is another project that we are working on here at MEC. I feel it is so important to support this and do my utmost to purchase Fairtrade products when I can. Yes they may be a little more expensive but crikey, why shouldn't someone who has grown the coffee, tea, coco etc be paid a fair price for their work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie,
    Good to hear you are ok- busy is good! Just to let you know you have got an award!
    http://amarekemakes.blogspot.com/2011/06/awards-time.html
    Just because you are so blooming talented and I love your recycling imagination!
    x
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete