Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 14 May 2011

The Himalayan Gardens

What a lovely week this past one has been. On Monday I was at work and visited a couple of my favourite schools. Tuesday I had an arty clarty day. On Wednesday I went with our local WI to the Himalayan Gardens which is somewhere near Ripon in North Yorkshire. What an utter treat that turned out to be. The colours and fragrance of the plants was wonderful. Tony and I plan to take a picnic there tomorrow.
On Thursday I went to visit a school that I haven't been to before. Oh wow. What a lovely place for children to grow up in. I shall visit often to see how they are progressing towards their Eco Schools Green Flag.

Friday I had a lovely day full of visitors and today Tony and I made a start on clearing the loft. I am amazed at just how much rubbish I had up there. So many files full of things I have taught in my past. I don't imagine that I will ever teach these things again so i have no reason to keep them.
I am currently crocheting dozens and dozens of little yellow medallions which I plan to sew into a little cardigan. I have no idea how it will turn out but I am enjoying the process.

1 comment:

  1. The Himalayas are in Ripon?lol
    sounds like a fab week!

    ReplyDelete