Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Would you believe that it is December and I haven't posted in weeks? Well sadly my Fairy Dell funding finally came to an end in October. I am still employed but in a different role. Although I still have my Eco Schools roleI can now count FairTrade project officer as one of my job roles. I am funded until March for both roles but then who knows what life has in store.
Anyway I paid for Tony to go up to the Glass Centre in Sunderland to 'Blow a Christmas Bauble'. He loved the experience and I have asked him to wrap the bauble up for me for Christmas. I haven't seen it but he is very proud of it.

I am meeting myself coming backwards at work supporting schools as they aim to become Eco Schools. I have been into so many schools to show them just how many potential resources they are throwing out in the recycle bags. I have had great fun but it is very tiring. I can't wait for the spring when we can get outdoors and grow some lovely veg for the school kitchens. Hopefully I will still have a job then.

No comments:

Post a Comment