Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Easter activities

I have had a lovely week. I organised a nice selection of Easter activities and the weather has been wonderful. The bunny hunt was well attended and the weather was gorgeous. My Egg rolling event was great fun and then on Monday was my Easter Bonnets event. This was gorgeous and the chap from the local newspaper turned up to take photos. The article will be in the weekend paper. The press office rang and asked for all the details of the event. I hope to put some pictures in my gallery when I have a spare hour.
Ashley has settled in and is doing her best to eat everything in the cupboards. She needs to look for a job now and make some new friends. We are including her in all of our clubs and activities but Tony and I need some 'us time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment