Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 5 March 2010

Fame at last :-)

Fairy Dell was stunning on Monday and I have resumed my after school walks now that the days are a little bit longer. I was surprisingly wide awake at the end of the day. I thought 2 good long walks would have me asleep in a heap but no! I probably got to the point of being overtired.


I was interviewed about Fairy Dell by BBC Radio Tees live on air on Wednesday. If I had known that it would be a live interview I would have been sick with nerves. Thankfully I didn't jabber too much and although it felt like a long onterview it only actually lasted about 6 minutes.

Friday.... Yippeeeeeee!!!!!! I had a day off today and what did I do????? Housework!! I really need to have a proper day off and just do nothing but sit and read a good book. Trouble is, if I pick up a novel I won't be able to put it down until I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment