Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 23 January 2010

Freezing cold today

But at least I can see crocus shoots peeping through the soil.
Tony went off to watch the Man United match so I have had a lovely afternoon all to myself. All the laundry is washed and waiting to be dried. Whoopee Do. One day I will use an afternoon to just chill out. At least I managed a little sort out of my craft room. I do have some junk up there. Still can't bring myself to throw very much out. I need a house that has a huge craftroom then I can spread all my stuff out where I can see it.
Oh and I have just learned how to link my gallery from another site to this blog. Now I can share my work with anyone who might be interested. I am always happy to share my skills and ideas with anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment