Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

The memory quilt

It is only lap size as it is going to New Zealand and needed to weigh as little possible. I wanted to make sure that a couple of the ties were obviously ties in order that my friends daughter might imagine her dad wearing them.  I hope it brings her some comfort. In truth it was an absolute nightmare to make as the ties shifted and stretched while I was trying to sew them.  The quilt back is made from a couple of shirts that I cut up andpieced back together.



2 comments:

  1. Well done Cherie this is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this bring her great comfort. It is so good of you to do this.

    ReplyDelete