Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Such sad news


My heart goes out to everyone involved in the dreadful attack in  Manchester last night.We woke up to the news at 06:00 this morning and when I got into work one of my colleagues was in tears. She had bought her granddaughter tickets on a different night for the concert. She was so grateful that it wasn't her granddaughter caught up in it but so very very sad for everyone that was. My heart aches too for the ordinary decent people of the Islamic faith. We all know that this is not about religion.  It is caused by disgusting evil people...
Image result for image of black and white hands

1 comment: