Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Pretty embellishment

I have already started crafting this morning even though it wasn't my intention. I have only been up for an hour and have a morning of housework planned.... oh deep joy....   I wrapped Hannah's (Alexander's girlfriend)  birthday present, but even though the holographic paper is pretty, I felt it needed a little something else... So I made a pretty paper flower on a wire stem.  I wrapped the stem with florist tape and have taped it onto the front of the parcel. The flower picks out the colours in the wrapping paper and I think it just finishes it off nicely. Alexander is coming for lunch so he can take it home with him.
On a different note, I sold another of my wool painted cats yesterday.. I am so annoyed with myself though as I didn't take a photo of it..


No comments:

Post a Comment