Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 1 May 2017

I added more fringing

And what a tedious job it was too.  I have also finished along the top edge of the shawl with a row of crochet.  It adds a nice clean edge which the camera hasn't picked up.  Tony and I are off out to a car boot sale today. The weather looks quite nice..ish...  I haven't set foot outside the door though so it might not be as warm as I would like it to be. If Ibuy anything worth mentioning I will pop back later and show you what tempted me to spend my hard earned cash.


4 comments:

  1. It may have been tedious but it really does make all the difference. It now has a lovely finished look. It looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I thought it was just fine before and never would have thought to add extra fringe and the top edge! Well done. JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a boring job to do but I am glad that I did

      Delete