Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 1 May 2017

Car boot sale bargain

If you have been following me for a while you will know that I adore  Royal Albert Old Country Roses china.  I have a huge collection but for quite some time I have wanted the dinner plates to match my set....... guess what we found at the car boot sale...  Six dinner plates........ and  the salt and pepper pots to match....... Whoop Whoop   happy dance. .   I am pleased as punch to have found them.  Oh and in case you are wondering about the significance of the scissors... We found them on the field as we were heading back to the car.  Brand new and never been used so must have fallen off one of the stalls as they were packing things away.



4 comments:

  1. What a lucky find! I've been searching for ages to replace one dinner plate from a set John had before we married, it's plain white but has a nicely shaped side. ( Sounds as if I am describing myself!) So far we substitute a similar one when we use that set and one of us uses the odd one. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic find! I am partial to china too. I love rummaging through car boot or second hand markets. It gives me such a buzz when I find some nice china.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie, That is the best feeling when you find something you treasure like that! I love raku pottery and once found a fantastic piece at a thrift store. That has been seven years ago and I still get a thrill out of how I found it every time I look at it. Jackie

    ReplyDelete