Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Letter Writing

When did you last sit down and write someone a letter?  No I don't mean when did you type up an email. I mean an actual letter.  I was talking with my friend the other day and he never uses email.  He prefers to phone people up for a chat or write a proper letter.  Now that set me thinking this morning.  I really could not remember the last time I took the time to sit and write to someone.  Over the past few days I have made some cards to send off to friends on a couple of craft forums.  I would usually scrawl a little note to pop in with the card. This morning I took out my pretty writing paper and my beautiful glass dip pen and wrote a proper note.  I could hardly describe it as a letter but it is a start.
But first a photo of my front garden this morning. 


The scone isn't exactly diet food but it was delicious


Now where do I begin

My beautiful glass dipping pen

Won't you join me for a cup of tea

3 comments:

  1. Sadly it's a dying art :-(((

    Lovely photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alison it is a dying art, although I write letters still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letter writing is becoming a lost art. I need to do it more often for sure!! Life has become to easy and instant. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete