Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Insomnia

Blimmin insomnia is back.  It is now 04:09 and I have already been up for over an hour.  I have had a cup of tea and a browse around the internet but am so wide awake that there is no point in going back to bed. It really bugs me when I can't sleep as there are so many things that I would be able to do if I didn't live in a semi detatched house. I doubt very much that my neighbours would appreciate me vacuuming at this ridiculous hour. Likewise rattling around in my craft room. I guess it is crochet or nothing. I do hope you all get a good night's sleep.

4 comments:

  1. maybe we should organise a middle of the night craft ring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Cherie, oh no, what a shame, I'm sorry to hear you are having sleepless nights. Could it be that your mind is full of busy? As you are looking for a new home, that really can make our minds go into overdrive, maybe subconsciously you are thinking about all the things you have to do.
    Have you tried drinking chamomile tea before you go to bed. I find this works for me. Right, that's enough advice from nurse Daphne, but before I go, I love your trinket box, it looks really lovely.
    Enjoy your day.
    Best Wishes.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your house hunting going and will you be looking for a detached house this time? Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's me too. Not too bad today, 5 o'clock. I crochet or knit until my tummy tells me to make some toast, lol.

    ReplyDelete