Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Harrogate Spring Flower Show

Tony and I have had a lovely day at the flower show even though the £19.50 entry fee each would have bought a lot of plants at B and Q
Tomorrow I will post a load of photos... the Hort Couture was absolutely stunning  and well worth a visit

. http://www.flowershow.org.uk/show-highlights/hortcouture

2 comments:

  1. Nice flowers, nice photo's, but what a chuffin expensive day out. I hope you took sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost ashamed to say that we didn't. almost but not quite as we fully intended to buy some food from the stalls in order to support the producers. I don't honestly know though how they can justify the cost of the entry.. the Yorkshire show is about £25 to get in.. each... That makes for a very expensive day out.

      Delete