Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 29 April 2017

Fragrant, edible or just darn pretty

I have just had a wander out into the garden with my camera.  The colour is really starting to pick up out there now. My kale has all turned to seed now but the flowers are so pretty that I will leave it to die back on its own. The kale flowers make a lovely addition to a stir fry or salad

Lovely fragrant narcissi

The pond needs a bit more colour

The curly Kale has turned to seed but the flowers are edible. Like a very mild raw cabbage

The apple blossom loks so pretty


The fragrance from this viburnum is wonderful

1 comment: