Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 20 April 2017

CraftyFelt.com

You may recall that last year Craftyfelt.com sent me some wool roving to try.  Well  now that I have a bit more experience at needle felting I can say how wonderful the quality of the roving is.  It handles well and there is a beautiful sheen to the finished picture. It is a bit more expensive than some of the roving out there but  it is well worth paying the extra for it.  I will be renewing my supplies of roving sometime soon and will certainly be taking a look at their colour range. I don't know whether they will still offer a discount if you mention reading about them on my blog but it is certainly worth asking... It is always no if you don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment