Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Tiny fragrant 'Peace Doves'.

Everytime I put something away in one of my craft drawers it sparks off a new craft idea.  Yesterday I was putting a few things into my 'felt scraps' drawer. I came over all felty and just had to get the die cutter out and cut some little felt birds.  I stitched them thogether and pushed a few 'unstoppables'  into them before the stitching them closed.  They really are much smaller than the photo implies and the stitching is barely noticeable. The fragrance is really strong and these are going to hang on coat hangers in my wardobe.


2 comments: