Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 31 March 2017

Such a pretty find

Tony and I had a lovely walk with the group this morning. The weather was a bit hit and miss but in fairness it is still very early to expect long sunny days. On the way home we deviated from our usual route as Tony wanted to call into the local shops.  I am so pleased that we did. While we were walking along the road he stopped and picked something up.  We usually pick up any stray coins and put them into our collecting tin for the Poppy Appeal.   I couldn't see what it was until he opened his hand to show me what he had found ....This beautiful dragonfly brooch.    I feel a bit sad to think how the person that lost it must feel and would happily return it if I could..


No comments:

Post a Comment