Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Stuffed Peppers for tea

And very very nice they were too.  The peppers were bought from Tesco this morning so were all plump and juicy.  I paid a bit more and bought them individually as I am fed up with buying a pack of three and throwing one soaking wet mushy pepper out as it never got used. Hopefully when we move I will be within walking distance of a supermarket.  If that is the case then I will simply buy them as I need them and use them that day.


2 comments:

  1. It is handy to be near the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could almost do without a freezer if I lived near a supermarket. I would make a vsit to it a part of my daily walk. I would then only need to buy what I needed for that day.

      Delete