Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Spring has sprung in my garden

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous today.  Crisp and cold but with a clear blue sky.  Frogs have begun spawning in the pond and the garden is springing to life again.  I love this time of year when each day brings more and more colour to my garden
Tony and I have spent most of today outdoors and it looks so much neater now that all the drab dead stalks have been removed and the borders have had a thorough weeding.  Your eyes are not deceiving you if you thought you saw a lemon tree .  It seems to like this spot but I do wrap it back up every night to keep the frost off it.  The fragrance if you rub past it is wonderful.  All summer long it is an absolute froth of beautifully fragrant lemon blosson. I also have a little orange tree but it lost all its fruit.  Hopefully I will have better luck this summer but even if the fruit drops Iwill have enjoyed the lovely blossom.








3 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely to see the garden awake again, we are having a day in the garden tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of Spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in Michigan, USA, spring is trying very hard to come but it's still too cold to go into the garden. Another two or three weeks, maybe. But seeing your pretty flowers makes me just want to get out there and play!

    ReplyDelete