Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 24 March 2017

Somewhere safe

I have put my camera 'somewhere safe'. Now I can't for the life of me find the flippin thing.  I haven't yet sussed out how to transfer photo's from my phone to the computer as the cable doesn't seem to work. I am obviously doing something completely wrong but until Alexander comes over I haven't a clue what it is. I assumed that if they were saved to my google drive then I could automatically access them.  In the meantime all I can do is email them to myself from my phone and then save them on my computer.  It takes ages though and in truth I can't be bothered.  This is really a nuisance as I would love to share the pictures that I took today. I have just spent a fantastic afternoon with some of the walking group ladies.  We have formed our own Curry Club and are learning to cook proper Indian food over at my friend Tripta's house.  There were 9 of us today and a great afternoon was had by all. We thoroughly enjoyed learning how to make several Indian dishes and all had a go at making our own Chappatti's.  Roll on  next month when we get to do it all over again.



1 comment:

  1. The problems of keeping it safe... I know it. It happened to me many times.

    ReplyDelete