Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 12 March 2017

My sparkling clean house

All the little jobs that have needed doing for years.... yes, I mean YEARS, have now been done.  The little splashes of cement on the conservatory window GONE. The broken flagstone step on the Patio. FIXED, The small area on the parquet floor that was damaged by my overwintering plants... REPAIRED. The moss and algae on the conservatory roof..... REMOVED..... and what a difference it has made to the amount of light that comes through it now.  All I want to know is why they have been done now. Why didn't we do them years ago?  Here is my advice to each and every one of you.  If a job needs doing about the house or garden GO AND DO IT.  Ladies, do not wait for the man of the house to do them... it will never get done.  Do them yourself.......
In fairness,  Tony has just spent the last week doing all these little jobs. None of them major or expensive.  In our next house we have both agree that if a job needs doing it will be dealt with immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment