Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 3 March 2017

I have won a lovely prize

Postie has just delivered a lovely Xcut A4 die cutting set... Quite coincidentally it is the 'houses' one. As most of you will know, Tony and I are currently house hunting and this seemed like an omen to suggest that our forever home is close to being found.  Tomorrow Tony is going to the footie so I will use my lovely die cutting set to make some little houses.  It is worth around £25 and is a lovely addition to my die cutting collection.  I must say a huge thank you to Docrafts for my lovely prize. 


Xcut Deco Design House A4 Die Set

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your competition win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cherie, what a lovely surprise for you. I smiled when you said the die cutting set comprised of houses.... because it got me thinking, you will have to design the house you hope to find, close your eyes, send your positive thoughts out to the universe and see what happens.... you just never know.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete