Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 27 March 2017

Absolutely bushed

Tony and I had a really lovely tea with Alexander and Hannah yesterday.  Those kids can really cook.  It was such a treat to have a proper home cooked meal that I hadn't cooked myself. I do want ask myself though why, oh why, can I wake up several times a night and be fresh as a daisy but when I set the alarm and it wakes me,  I feel like a wrung out rag?  I wouldn't mind if I had drunk half a a bottle of wine the night before. The only drink that passed my lips last night was a bottle of sparkling water as I knew that I had to get up early for work. Hopefully I will sleep a bit longer tomorrow as I am not due at work until 12:15.  Annoyingly, I will probably be wide awake at 05:00.

1 comment: