Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 23 February 2017

The flippin blinds

A few weeks ago the cord on the blinds in my bedroom snapped.  I went on 'you tube' and watched how to re string them and then browsed the internet for the proper cord.  I bought the wrong size.... and Tony has every right to say 'I told you so' because he measured the thickness and I insisted that the cord was thicker.... it wasn't.  Back on tinternet to buy the correct thickness.
This morning we took the blinds down and Tony reckoned we could fix them without re stringing so after a good hour faffing we did exactly that.  I now have two lots of cord that I needn't have bought.  In my defence, if  'he who would love to be obeyed but doesn't stand a chance' had taken a look to start with I wouldn't have ordered any. Why oh why do men leave every ruddy job until woman of the house makes a start. Then man of the house takes over but needs an assistant to do the fetching and carrying.
I am off to my craft club this afternoon armed with a load of craft stash to pass on to anyone that would like it.

2 comments:

  1. You could knit a shopping bag with the cord ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might make some glass bead bracelets and donate them to charity

      Delete