Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 6 February 2017

My multi national blog readers.

After reading a blog post today I thought I would take a look to see where my blog readers are from so here is my all time list.  Can I just say a very warm welcome to all my readers past, present and future. I hope that you enjoy seeing the things that I make and share. 

United Kingdom

51429
United States
25021
Russia
2751
France
2358
Canada
2213
Australia
1566
Ireland
793
Germany
762
Ukraine
554
China
381

4 comments:

  1. I am one of the Canadian ones.......though I was born in Cumbria....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete