Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Important stuff or junk??????

I am chuckling now. I am really motivated to throw out all my junk and old clothes. The hubby was totally agreeeing............... until it came to getting rid of the motorbike that he only rides once a year to the MOT place and back. It costs us more than £200 to insure and tax.... not to mention the huge amount of space it takes up in the garage. . Then there are all his Manchester United programmes and all his old 'football shirts'. He never wears them and buys a new one each season. He has more more boots, trainers and shoes than Imelda Marcos and more Parachute Regiment t shirts than the British army  ... not quite sure why he still insists on wearing them. Can someone explain why my stuff is 'junk' but his are important belongings.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! Boys and their toys!!! We have the same problem here. For some reason it's with tee shirts. They could be 20 years old and full of holes and the men just don't want to part with them. I remember my mother in law saying years ago that I should go thru his shirts and get rid of the bad ones when he's not home but I wasn't really comfortable with that. I guess once the drawers don't close anymore it might be a different story. : ) Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete