Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 3 February 2017

I give up

It is 04:42 and I have been wide awake for the past hour. I have given up trying to go back to sleep and just had a nice cup of tea.  This flippin insomnia is no fun although you would think I might be used to it by now. I can't remember the last time I slept more than four hours in a row. Seeing as how I am up and about I thought that I might as well show you my latest litle knit.  This is for the expected grandson of my friend Anona and I have loved knitting it. Baby is due next month and although we know that he is to be a little boy the name is a secret. The little gold buttons are from my 'special button tin'.  I have a tin for run of the mill buttons and another for my special ones. Special projects get special buttons and I think these really finish it off nicely.






1 comment: