Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

I don't know me anymore

Gone is the collector of junk and rubbish, gone is the lady that will craft with anything.  I am now going to concentrate on my doll house.  I plan to make it quite modern and use all my different crafting skills to make all the furniture and curtains, cushions etc.  I plan to bead some tiny little pictures for the wall and will embroider tiny cotton sheets and pillowcases. It wil become a labour of love and I will be pinning all manner of ideas. Having said that, I have had to start a new pinterest account as I can't for the life of me remember my login details. I

4 comments:

  1. I somehow dont think you will resist junk crafting for long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to resist as I have so many 'nice things' that I can craft with without resortng to junk.

      Delete
  2. I love dolls houses, my dad made me one when i was about 8 years old and i played with it for hours and spent all my pocket money on furniture and accessories,it got lost somewhere on life's travels and i have often though about making another myself, i know you can buy kits but they are pricey. Hope you will put pics up as you go along !.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put up pics as I go along and will also post links to any 'you tube' videos that I use when I make things for the dolls house.

      Delete