Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 4 February 2017

House hunting is exhasuting

We have spent hours today looking at houses.  We have seen two stunners.... only trouble is they have far more space than we want/need.  It would be very easy to get carried away and buy one of them but then we would need to downsize at some point. 
I have made a little hat to match the cardi and if I can find a pattern I might make some gloves... and then again I might make another cardi. I love knitting teenie weenie things.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely matching hat :-)

    I don't envy you the house hunting - it's the most stressful thing :-(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are too looking to move and so feel your pain........

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete